Artaud in Ireland



to Andre Breton, 5 Sept. 1937

Dear Friend,

I am entrusting to you a Magic Spell that I'm sending to Madame X.  If she sees my handwriting, she may well not open the envelope.  So write the address in a style that doesn't look like mine.  And do send it to her, I beg of you.

You are going to see, once you have examined the Magic Spell, that things are about to become serious and that this time, I'm going to the very end of everything.

Madame X.'s grave responsibility lies in having said that there are no more Gods.  That's the reason for my hatred of her.

Because there are still Gods, even though God no longer exists.  And ranged above gods there is the unconscious, criminal law of Nature, and the gods and Us - that is, We the Gods - are collectively victims of that law...





https://catalogplus.libraryweb.org/?section=resource&resourceid=1511217152&currentIndex=0&view=fullDetailsDetailsTab
















Heidegger - Current Geopolitics?

 "The still hidden truth of Being is withheld from metaphysical humanity.  The laboring animal is left to the giddy whirl of its produc...